iMAPARK is an on-street smart parking system
Each parking spot has a light signal and a sensor send information to the Gateway through wireless network. The light signal – road stud – will be visible from the road even when a car is parked and will inform drivers about the occupancy status of the parking spot.
The mobile app helps drivers find and reserve a parking spot!
How it works
RF Technology – 868Mhz
This road stud has low power RF with 868MHz network communication. The i-stud evolution technology applied to SR-i40 increase the performance of solar power studs with energy storage by battery. The main advantage of i-stud is the use of microcontroller technology inside each stud, which allows several beneficial features and control options even after installation.
- Detection of motor vehicles on the parking space by magnetometer reading
- Status indicator with green or red led’s
- Communication with online park management platform
- Debugging and configuration by BLE
- Charging batteries through solar panel
- Battery with up to 10 days of autonomy
- Centralized management of car parks
- Possibility of adaptation to different business models
- Easy installation without mains connection
- Wake Up/Sleep Function: Allows the stud to stay in “sleep” mode before the application, extending the autonomy of the battery
- Automatic Brightness Control: Manages the energy stored, adapt the brightness and regulate its light level in accordance with the energy charged during the day
- Definition of the Working Period: Set up the number of hours the i-stud should work after night detection, when roads studs do not have to operate all night long
- Operation Mode Flash/Always ON: Switch the stud’s mode from ‘flashing’ to ‘always on’ and vice versa after installation
- Flash Rate: Adaptation of the flash rate after installation
- Night Level Detection: Adjustment of the lighting level detection (Lux)
- Operation Mode Uni or Bi-directional: Modify the light direction temporarily or permanently
- Low Temperature: Detects the possibility of ice forming on roads and change the LEDs color to warn drivers about the dangerous weather condition
- Log File: If a problem with the stud is detected the unit is able to make an internal log to discover what are the causes of the problem