iMAPARK is an on-street smart parking system
iMAPARK is an on-street smart parking system that helps drivers find and PRE-RESERVE an available parking spot by means of light signals – road studs – on the floor, electronic displays and mobile app.
Each parking spot has a light signal and a sensor send information to the Gateway through wireless network. The light signal – road stud – will be visible from the road even when a car is parked and will inform drivers about the occupancy status of the parking spot.
The mobile app helps drivers find and reserve a parking spot!
How it works
RF Technology – 868Mhz
SR-i40 road stud is ideal for countries with low sun exposure due to its high performance photovoltaic solar module. It has robust construction, making it suitable for harsh conditions and ready for snow plough machines.
This road stud has low power RF with 868MHz network communication. The i-stud evolution technology applied to SR-i40 increase the performance of solar power studs with energy storage by battery. The main advantage of i-stud is the use of microcontroller technology inside each stud, which allows several beneficial features and control options even after installation.
- Detection of motor vehicles on the parking space by magnetometer reading
- Status indicator with green or red led’s
- Communication with online park management platform
- Debugging and configuration by BLE
- Charging batteries through solar panel
- Battery with up to 10 days of autonomy
- Centralized management of car parks
- Possibility of adaptation to different business models
- Easy installation without mains connection
- Wake Up/Sleep Function: Allows the stud to stay in “sleep” mode before the application, extending the autonomy of the battery
- Automatic Brightness Control: Manages the energy stored, adapt the brightness and regulate its light level in accordance with the energy charged during the day
- Definition of the Working Period: Set up the number of hours the i-stud should work after night detection, when roads studs do not have to operate all night long
- Operation Mode Flash/Always ON: Switch the stud’s mode from ‘flashing’ to ‘always on’ and vice versa after installation
- Flash Rate: Adaptation of the flash rate after installation
- Night Level Detection: Adjustment of the lighting level detection (Lux)
- Operation Mode Uni or Bi-directional: Modify the light direction temporarily or permanently
- Low Temperature: Detects the possibility of ice forming on roads and change the LEDs color to warn drivers about the dangerous weather condition
- Log File: If a problem with the stud is detected the unit is able to make an internal log to discover what are the causes of the problem